09 March 2010

Make Your Own Embellishments Webinar

Yet another first for me!

Announcing my very first webinar. The video is about 15 minutes long and gives a step by step demonstration of Making Your Own Embellishments from your memorabilia or items in your home to personalise your digital pages. With Creative Memories' Storybook Creator Plus software it is easier than you might think! Toward the end, the audio gets ahead of the video but in general it is easy enough to follow.

I'd love your feedback - let me know what I'm doing right - and how I can improve...and what you might like me to do next. Enjoy. :)

3 comments:

  1. I just watched your Number 1 Webinar - I thought it was great! I much prefer to make things myself rather than use prepared graphics all the time. I have been doing these things already but picked up a few little extra tips - it is amazing the number of different ways each little task can be approached. Thank you for your efforts in this field - I only wish I had your design ability and experience. Every now and then I produce something that is truly awful! - but one click and I can bin it!!!!! I will pass along your link to your blog to my daughter and some other friends as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Barbara, thanks for your kind words. Designing is all about trial and error. I learn more from my mistakes than anything else. It's practice, practice, practice. :) Every good design will have several 'mates' that didn't make the cut. Keep going, I love your go-for-it attitude and think the work you post is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I realized that I posted a comment of FB about your webinar, but never posted one to your blog!!!!!!!!!! Lori...your webinar is BY FAR the best CM webinar that I have seen!!!!!!!!!!!! I know that soooooooooooooo many will benefit from this fabulous post!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete