23 March 2010

Luck has Nothing (and everything) to Do with It: Congratulating new beginnings

It is one of the privileges of friendship to encourage a friend to take flight towards a dream! That is just what my dearest digi pal Janet Carr has done. Today her first digital scrapbooking kit set has been released and I am so filled with joy for her and delighted to feature it here with a couple of layouts I did using it. Take a closer look here and you will find a freebie too! Her word art is delightful and the colour scheme is gorgeous - I'm sure you will love it too! Go Janet - can't wait to see what you come up with next!





2 comments:

  1. LORI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My SWEET friend!!!!!!!!!!!! I could not have done this without all of your help and ENCOURAGEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you sooooooooooo VERY much for EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!! You are such a BLESSING in my life... and I am sooooooooo FORTUNATE to have you as my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya dearly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sooooo moved by your sweet post that I forgot to say... I soooooooo love the BEAUTIFUL pages that you created using my kit!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU soooooooooo MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete