
Why not embrace the inner child and actually make something for the fridge door? Making something that didn't exist before is a great way to feel alive and re-energise. Perhaps this is why children embrace creativity with such abandon.
Somewhere along the line as we grow up we become too sensitive about what others think of what we do. This inhibition then stifles our basic inclination to create and do something new.
So I am thinking that like my son at his chalkboard, it would do us all good to just grab some colour pencils, pens, paint, or chalk and tell a story with passion. Scribble if you like! Make it up as you go. Enjoy the process. And then do it all over again!
Kit used is Janet Carr's Make Believe - Pirate's Plunder from PxlCafe. It is treasure chest of fun piraty elements to make you go Arrrr. Check it out!
I love the idea and I love your scrapbook page!
ReplyDelete