
So now, in the tradition of these awards, I will pass it on. Pam chose to award "Craft" blogs and I think I will do the same. One of the lovely things about Craft blogs is that there are usually lots of pictures and much happiness. So this Sweet Blog award seems to be quite at home there. My picks are:
Christine Lothian at Christine's Creative Capers. Chris is a very creative lady. She gained fame in Creative Memories designer circles, and is currently on several digital scrapbooking creative teams. Recently, she also began branching out with hybrid card making and is particularly enjoying her copic markers! Take a look at her work. It will bring a smile. Promise.
Janet Carr at Little Feet Digital Designs. What can I say about Janet. She is the very embodiment of sweetness as you will quickly discover by visiting her blog. Janet is the creative spark behind Little Feet Digital Designs, which you often see featured in my layouts. Be sure to take a look at her portfolio! Janet is actually responsible for my blog, too. She made me do it! So thanks Janet for opening this door of wonder to me.
These two sweet ladies have been great friends and as we have branched out into the blogosphere together, it has been wonderful to share in the journey with them.
A lovely award, Lori, well earned.
ReplyDeleteOhhhh LORI!!!! MY SWEET FRIEND!!!!! Woo-HOO!!!!! A BIG BIG CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! And sooooo WELL DESERVED!!!!!!!! Your poignant posts are always soooo inspirational and heart felt!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are just the BEST friend and I so treasure our friendship!!!!!!!!! Thank you sooooo MUCH for you SWEET KIND words!!!!!!! You are simply the BEST my dear, THE BEST!!!!!! LOVE YOU and BIG HUGS!!!!!!!!!
Congrats on your lovely award. I came over from Pamela Jo's and love your blog. Texas to Australia, eh, that's a big move. I've been reading about your travel book on Italy. It looks amazing. I hope you get your 100 pages done in time! Isn't it difficult choosing the photos out of so many hundreds!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the congrats Ladies! L'Aussie - I haven't been as focussed as I need to be, so Italy is still waiting for my return. However, I have posted one of my favourite 'children stories' today. It is very difficult to stay on task in the Spring! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your award and passing some of the love onto me. I will be forever grateful to you for encouraging me to explore the world of blogging and the friendships it fosters - BIG hugs C. xx
ReplyDeleteLori you deserve the award. Besides how could I not follow a fellow Waltrip Ram. But High School aside, I would be a follower anyway. I love the your way with words and stories.
ReplyDelete