But it's been one of those weeks with just enough worry to keep me on my toes, just enough challenge to keep me learning, and just enough fun to keep me smiling. OK, I am trying to be positive. While it wasn't a horrible week, it was more challenging than I found comfortable. I got through it, though, and some fun memories helped.

This week launched with a play with Anne's fun Just Greens bundle as I completed a more recent page for the 2010 family album and reflected on how much joy our little dog has added to our home.
When I saw Macy Goode's newest kit, Hoo Loves You?, with her cute little owls and alpha set, this layout immediately sprang to mind. It was a joy to work on a page that brought back happy and silly memories.

In a completely different way, as I started to use Janet Carr and Macy Goode's sweet collaborative freebie mini kit, available from Janet and Macy's blogs, I began walking down a different memory pathway of finding beauty in unexpected places.
Each memory added value to my week and tempered the difficulties I faced. Both made me thankful for my blessings as each layout became reminders of good days, good times, good family and friends, and good thoughts of our good God. No wonder so many say that scrapbooking is good therapy!
"Gratitude is the memory of the heart" said Jean Baptiste Massiu. I couldn't agree more.
Thanks for another great contribution Lori and for your link to Macy's free mini kit. Have downloaded it and now all I need to do is find time to play.
ReplyDeleteOh Barbara you will LOVE using this kit! I am so glad you are going to give it a go. :) Thanks for your encouragement. I love your comments. :)
ReplyDeleteLORI!!!!! LOVE LOVE how you used our free mini kit!!!!!!!! Your LO is GORGEOUS!!!!!
ReplyDeleteBarbara.. thanks for downloading our mini kit!! I hope you like it!!!!!
Janet
Janet!!!!!!!!! Your kits are always so much FUN and full of LIFE! Thanks to both you and Macy for giving this one away for FREE! Can't wait to see (and play with) what you do next... :D
ReplyDelete